makes 4 servings
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. While noodles are cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, spinach, and garlic cloves. Saute for 5 minutes, remove from heat, and stir in ricotta mozzarella cheeses, dried basil, salt, and crushed red pepper.
2. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
3. After the noodles are cooked, drain and rinse lasagna noodles with cold water and drain again. Lay the noodles flat on the counter or on a baking sheet.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup lasagna mixture onto each noodle.
4. Roll up noodles and place seam down in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Pour enough tomato sauce over each roll to fully cover.
5. Bake lasagna rolls at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until warmed through.
Original recipe found at Cooking Light Cookbook
The articles are written by personal finance enthusiasts (not certified professionals) based on their personal experience. What works for them may or may not work for you, and you should always consult a financial advisor before making important financial decisions.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, we disclose that we have a financial relationship with companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways.
Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.