makes 4 servings
1. Preheat over to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small sauce pan, heat the soup, milk, and green chile on low-medium heat. Do not bring it to a boil.
3. In a skillet, brown the beef or turkey and while cooking add garlic salt.
4. Grab a 9×11 glass dish and put it on the counter.
5. Once the meat has browned, scoop about 1/8 of the beef/turkey into a tortilla. Sprinkle on a little cheese then roll the tortilla and place it seam-side down in the glass dish. Do this for all of the tortillas.
6. Pour warm soup and green chile mixture over top of the tortillas then top with a little extra cheese for good measure. Use a spoon and make sure you pour soup over the corner of each tortilla so that they don’t burn while in the oven.
7. Bake the green chile enchiladas for 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
This enchiladas recipe is one of the easiest to make and it’s a great change from the traditional recipes you’ll find. Serve up the green chile enchiladas with a side of corn or rice and enjoy!
The articles are written by personal finance enthusiasts (not certified professionals) based on their personal experience. What works for them may or may not work for you, and you should always consult a financial advisor before making important financial decisions.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, we disclose that we have a financial relationship with companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways.
Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.