makes 4 servings
We’ve been all about the breakfast recipes of late with the lemon blueberry muffins (which are pictured below as well), bacon and egg muffins, and the monkey bread recipe. Well, now we have another one to throw at you and it’s my wife’s favorite! Welcome, bacon cheese quiche!
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Meanwhile, prep other food as instructed above (cut green onions, cook bacon and chop, etc.)
2. Bake frozen pie crust for 8 minutes and then remove from oven. When this step is complete reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
3. While pie crust is baking, get a medium bowl and stir together the eggs, milk, green onion, salt, pepper, and cooked bacon. After everything is mixed, then add the cheese and flour. Mix well.
4. By now the pie crust should be out of the oven. Pour egg mixture into hot, baked pie crust. Then CAREFULLY put it back into the oven.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes (on 325 degrees F) or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let the bacon cheese quiche stand a few minutes before serving, then enjoy!!
Original recipe found at BH&G
The articles are written by personal finance enthusiasts (not certified professionals) based on their personal experience. What works for them may or may not work for you, and you should always consult a financial advisor before making important financial decisions.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, we disclose that we have a financial relationship with companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways.
Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.